marți, ianuarie 25

Pure randomness

marți, ianuarie 25
Walking the snowy streets all alone and thinking about you has become such a habit for me that I can't really imagine thinking about something else. Also, all the wind whipping my hair around and the sound of my steps on the pavement makes me feel like I'm in a romance-novel or, even better, in a music video to a song by one of those cheesy, soft-rock band that makes girls' heart melt and boys' stomachs turn upside down :)

Well, really, I should stop posting about you all the time. It also has become a (bad) habit, because not only you, but my friends, will think that I have nothing else to post about except our wonderful, fairytale-y relationship....

Also, you must think I'm trying to sound smart by posting in English, but really...All this learning for the CAE made me dream in English ( and no, I'm not kidding) so deal with it darling :).

Actually, I'm happy that I've settled myself down. I was simply sick of all the gossip, rumors and smoke...After all, fitting in isn't worth all the bad jokes and hypocrisy, so...I guess you're my one only vice right now.

Anyways, by now I'm not even talking to you, I'm just using you as a excuse to write all this non-sense...

So let's just go on, considering that I haven't written anything for a while...

Don't you just hate love songs? I mean, why aren't there any love songs about regular relationships...You know, the ones that involve fighting about something you can't remember by the end of the discussion, awkward moments, frustration...Well, there are some songs about this too, but they really aren't love songs...They're more like "i'm-breaking-up-with-you" songs...

Now seriously, every little girl is brought up to believe that " the one" will magically appear from nowhere up on his white horse and love them until they are old, saggy and full of wrinkles...Actually, this may happen...but " to love" doesn't always mean serenading on each others windows and sweet kisses and cheesy stuff like that. It means fucking pissing yourselves off, and yelling, and having moments that you'd rather never talk about :)

And in the end, I'm not even sure it's worth the risk....

2 comentarii:

Bianca spunea...

To be honest, I have no idea what this post is about. Eventhough I read it. I mean.. You talk about something, and than about something else.. Haaaa? Slow it down.
But still...
The post it still a nice lecture..
And sorr, I know it's weird that I an commenting in English.. But once I started, I can't be stopped =))
Hugs from your sis >:D<
Bii.

Mara spunea...

That's my point dear :)) I don't even claim that this post is about something :))...I promise I'll post something that makes more sense soon enough :)

>:D< :)

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Design by Pocket