miercuri, septembrie 28

No doubt in my mind where you belong.

miercuri, septembrie 28


  I guess I can live with the thought that this really was NOTHING.
 
 Truth hurts, the way cleaning up a wound or getting a torn out does. It's the kind of pain that feels the worst, but goes away faster than you think.

 So what if everything I thought was right is slowly turning into smoke and flying away like...shit...this was supposed to be perfect, but it isn't. It really turns out that everything I thought was real between me and you was just nothing, and I just can't understand what's there anymore.


You say I'm over-thinking, I say I'm just thinking about it, while you ignore it. Or take it as it is. That's ok, because the truth is I would miss your eyes...and your smile...

I won't lie, I'll leave if I'm sure there's anything better out there, but for now I'm just sitting here, thinking about what Bob Dylan wanted to say in this song...









0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Design by Pocket